Let’s get close and personal… and helpful.
After the workshop My Expert Book, I’m sure you started realizing the power of answering your prospects and clients most burning questions…
But it’s not just for your expert book, or your expert YouTube channel (to be revealed in the workshop on October 27), or your blog posts… but even more so… in a small group setting live (online or offline).
So this week, we’re going to get you answering THEIR questions LIVE.
Let’s start with your MINDSET…
Answering THEIR most burning questions is a good thing…
- You can cover a lot of topics, quickly demonstrating your knowledge and experience, throughout your area of expertise;
- Your answers give them just enough to see that you know what you’re talking about, but not enough for them NOT to need your products or services that go in-depth into their specific question/problem;
- It gives them a reason to come back to you over and over again, keeping you in their top-of-mind for longer;
- It gives you dozens of opportunities to GENTLY “plug in” your paid products/services
(“to learn more how to use this tool, check out my xx product” or “if you want me to guide you personally in implementing this method, contact me for a free intake session”…)
- It trains them to look at you as their personal, trusted advisor;
- And, of course, when you record your answers on video, you have the content for your expert book, YouTube channel, blog and social media posts PLUS a built-in marketing machine for your business
(which you’re going to learn in the workshop My Expert YouTube Strategy – on October 27).
IF you have any doubts how effective it is…
Just notice how you feel about my expertise after every Wednesday Q&A and Hot Seat session in this WOMB program.
Wouldn’t you want to achieve a similar effect with your prospects and clients?
Set your GOAL for this week…
Here’s a great goal for you:
I am going to demonstrate MY expertise by answering THEIR questions in a LIVE Q&A session.
How’s that for a 5-day challenge?
Choose the STRATEGY you will use…
Here is the 5-step process you could follow in order to demonstrate your expertise in a LIVE Q&A session:
- Decide if this is right for you and your audience
If yes – then make a commitment to do it;
- Choose the format of your Q&A session and give it a name
This is an experimental phase, and you should keep trying different formats and names, until you find what works best for your audience;
- Schedule your Q&A session;
- Design your communication plan
Don’t expect a full room without several communications;
- Activate your communication plan.
PLAN your actions in your agenda…
Your next step is to physically plan this process in your agenda.
Plan to invest 10-15 minutes EVERY DAY in the coming 5 days to follow the process above.
Depending on who you’re going to communicate, when you’re going to start the communication, and how engaged they are – you will probably won’t be able to conduct your Q&A session during this week.
That’s OK – as long as you make it happen as soon as possible, so you can learn, adapt, and if necessary get my support as well as support from other WOMB participants.
Now it’s time to IMPLEMENT…
Take 10-15 minutes, right now, and…
- Day 1 – come up with as many reasons as possible WHY you should conduct a LIVE (online or offline) Q&A session;
Make sure to list all your reasons in a comment below.
When you exhausted your ideas, make a conscious decisions… “Am I going to experiment with a Q&A session or not?”
If the answer is “NO” – then let us know in the comment box below, and you’ve got yourself a one week break from the program.
If you answered “YES” – then make a public commitment in the comment box below, so we all know you’re going for it.
- Day 2 – come up with as many formats as possible for the Q&A session (Zoom, phone, over breakfast in a restaurant…) and as many names as you can think of (Q&As, Hot Seat, What would xx Do …)
Choose the format and name you believe would attract THEM the most.
- Day 3 – choose the date, time and duration for your first Q&A session, make sure it’s as easy as possible for THEM and let us know in the comment box;
- Day 4 – design your communication plan – landing page, announcement, reminders, follow-up, etc…
Also decide how and where you’re going to announce it – email list, your social media channels, private messages, discussion forums and/or social media groups, ask your list to bring friends, etc…
Make a clear plan and share it in the comment box.
- Day 5 – create your communication pieces, and launch it.
If the announcement is somewhere public (e.g. your blog, landing page, facebook post…) share the link to it in the comment box – maybe someone can help you spread the word.
Each day share with us in the comment box your ideas, actions and results.-
My commitment to you…
- I’m looking forward to read your process and ideas below;
- I will be there for you on Wednesday to support you with any question, challenge or setback you encounter;
- I’m looking forward to celebrate your progress and results on Friday (I’m curious to hear the goal(s) and plan you’ll come up with).
Live fully, stay awesome,