What I admire about myself:
My commitment, never give up on my why, always Looking and searching for new ways to improve and inspire myself and others, making a huge differencence in the life of others, transforming conflicts into peace, freedom, connection and love, contribute, with light and humor. Being an example. Practice what I preach. Both in my family and business… Read More
I recognize all patterns. For me it is fear and missing a challenging goal.
What helps is commitment, goalsetting, make it small, do what I want to do.
This whole program helped me to identify again what I want to reach.
Create the inspiring goal and go for it.
Make daily actionpoints for doing what is needed to be done.
Just be in action and focus more.
Make it smal… Read More
I decided to work smarter and focus more on what I have.
Focus on my online academy. Get help with that and scale what I have.
Within my signature program I can make a lot of smaller parts that I can sell.
And I can follow up and make other products after the program, making high end products.
Like Retreats, mentoring, masterminds.
Use social media for my benefit, in… Read More
day 1 new ideas 2023
1. retreat and workshops in Spain
2. VIP mastermind groups
3. make a comic book
4. make an animation of the comic book
5. write a new book with the Q&A sessions on you tube
6. train the trainer
7. make a movie (documentary) how to solve conflicts f.i. in the neighbourhood
8. mental fit in sport and life – online program
9. create an onl… Read More
Day 1. List of what produces some of the results in your business that might be done better
* create more smaller products from the signature program I already have.
* webinars and online massterclasses
* TOP1day (introduction-workshop)
* advanced training: Coaching on the Job
* online training transformative conflictresolution (basic and advanced)
* 8 da… Read More
In replay to Claudia Benmesahel
Super Kaizen! Well done and inspiring to read.
In replay to Maru Lizarrraga
Thank You! Very inspiring!
There a lot of professionals who can benefit of the transformative mediation tools, so they will make more impact, while being inspired, relaxed and fulfilled. I will focus on them more. And make a plan for that.
Making more often offers. I started with one for Black Friday, and plan another before christmas (workshop), retreat in februar in Spain
Plan the offers for next year. do it in december/januar
Made a book- funnel with a CTA
Focus gives me more peace of mind…
Still feel the freedom to explore other shiny things:)
– scale the online training (transformative conflictresolution)
– scale webinars
– scale book sell
* some effort
– scale the Theatercollege/giving lectures
– marketing/ writing funnels
– new shiny thing: a retreat
– finish all the ideas
– can I scale the course TOPopleiding? This gives me the biggest reve… Read More
Day 1 – Make a complete list of all the tactics, strategies, products, actions, people, etc… that produce most of the results in your business:
– being committed to the change I want to make in the world
– for myself to create different shiny things, I call them the book I wrote, the online trainings I made, the webinars I gave, the off line Signature Program, the … Read More
Before the end of the year, I’m going to declutter my computer and all admin. Get a clean desk, clean mind.
start fresh with focus and fun, making a difference with joy and lightness.
cut the crab with all my limiting beliefs that are standing in the way to go full out.
feel the fear and do it anyway.
I’m scheduling my podcasts, you tube movies, interviews.
before the… Read More
In replay to Nisandeh Neta
Thanks! Very inspiring!
easy to drop:
* following people, being on too many mailinglists from others- delete them and unsubscribe and do this once a week.
* soc. media – just don’t check it
* netwerkevents/clubs — uvon I cancel this year/ vidm idem
* keeping stuff/store it – archive and delete old administration etc before 1 jan
* making plans, don’t execute them (podcas… Read More
easy to drop:
* following people, being on too many mailinglists from others.
* soc. media
* keeping stuff/store it
* making plans, don’t execute them (podcasts, video’s)
* follow up potential clients
* follow up “old” clients
* working on my own, love it, but need to delegate more
* too many ideas, too li… Read More
Day 1 – Make a complete list of all the tactics, strategies, products, actions, people, etc… that don’t produce results in your business (anymore).
* following people, being on too many mailinglists from others.
* consuming all things that are interesting
* soc. media
* keeping stuff/store it
* making plans, don’t execute them (podcasts,… Read More
The strategies that I use work when I’m fully inspired by it (my WHY) if it is in line with my values.
I like to experiment with the how. I’m not attached to the outcome. I belief that what you saw you harvest.
What doesn’t work, and that is what I also harvest:) is that I want too much and change my mind often. I want a lot, and everything is interesting.
But … Read More
Love it Maru! I use the Mayan greeting a lot of times.
Love, connection, all one!
Very inspiring. always.
Day 2: my main values are:
– making a difference
In replay to Lucie Klaassen
In replay to Maria Simons
My business vision is:
Contributing to peace, love and understanding
Okay, this is tough and I like it.
Theme: What is justice? Where do you find it?
This is the link to my video:
PS. on day 5:
– I want to boost my online business.
– it’s all set and done
– what I need to do is market it, stop making excuses:)
– making inspiring funnels
– my playing small doesn’t serve the world
Day 5: 3-5 areas you’d like to focus your attention and efforts in the coming 7 weeks.
– being more visible: make a promo video for my online training transforming conflicts – date set 15 november
write a script for the autocue; upgrade the training before 15 november
– making more video’s for you tube – joining the workshop on 26th of October
make a list of q… Read More
My internal and business weaknesses:
– lack of leadership in delegating
– self doubt in being visible
– what you sow you reap, afraid to get overwhelmed
– sabotaging myself, still I want to have more impact
– soc. media/marketing is a challenge
– make a movie
– have more impact and keep things simple
– prioritize what I really want, as making a… Read More
Actions that were good/great:
– ask someone to make notes/write down questions during my workshop, so I can use it for short video’s (work smarter)
– my commitment to keep on track as good as I can
– the different kind of exercises, giving a good overview
– I loved the workshop of writing a book (work smarter and easier)
– Reminder of doing more Q&A’s I li… Read More
Day 1 – Make a list of all the things in the program AND in your actions that could have been done better or could be improved. Be very specific.
I have more than enough content that I can share. I can improve to delegate it, make a plan, ask for help to really do it. I postpone the moment I think about getting visible. I would love to make podcasts and mov… Read More
day 1: who do I want to help?
changemakers, professionals who want to contribute/help people solving their conflicts
day 2: why do I want to help them?
I belief that people can solve their own conflicts/issues without fighting, independent of the cooperation of others.
I belief that people can heal the world by healing themselves,
I belief that people can make an im… Read More
I had a great week,
Got someone who made notes during a workshop I gave and wrote down all the questions. Working smarter:)
I will make short video’s of them and make blogposts.
I can see now that when I make little peaces of it I will have lots of content. And be at service.
Work in progress.
Didn’t get to the posting part and video.
For alumni I schedule for 17th of October
Lunch with me -online va zoom
Ask all your questions
6th of October special workshop in Bussum.
I will answer all the questions and demonstrate my expertise with fun and ease:)
And take notes of questions I can answer in future training etc
– speakevent ( I have one Thursday) I will give and ask questions
– live @home
– invite a special vip group for a call or lunch
– you tube /fb /insta live
– short movies on socials
Day 1: why?
I’m committed to give a free q&a session within 2 weeks. For all my students.
– Service to answer their questions they might have.
– Be connected with them, who I love.
– Share insights with eachother
– be inspired
– ask them questions: would you be interested in deepening your skills?
Would you be interested in working together, make a movie with … Read More
I’m going to demonstrate my expertise by answering their questions
What is it that you don’t know about speaking in public that can hurt your presentations most?
What is the one bad communication habit that is killing the team
What is the one change in solving conflicts which would make the most impact
What do you never tell somebody
What are you a… Read More
Day 1 – what did you get out of the program so far?
* I am less on websites and social media
* I am serious about my health and prioritize it (fitness etc)
* I do not accept any new clients
* I have more peace of mind, structure and focus
* I’m reinventing myself and set new inspiring goals
* the power of commitment and buddies
Day 2 – wha… Read More
I hit the wall.
So happy with this week assignment.
I’m happy with the programme the insights the buddies the way the programme is build etc.
Happy with the results, focus, take more leadership in all kind of areas.
Love to start with a new book and movie.
Feels like doing other things first before I can do the fun things. But I’m transforming that.
I’m on my… Read More
day 3: top 6 lessons – I would like to make video’s from it f.i via zoom
1. feeling insecure – masterclass
2. commitment – masterclass
3. what’s the name of the game – masterclass
4. resistance – masterclass
5. out of balance – masterclass
6. communication: effective and authentic – masterclass
day 2 lessons. Great assignment!
1. how to help people solve their conflicts
– When the other party is not willing to cooperate
– How can you be neutral?
– listening without being judging
2. Feeling insecure
– how come?
– what is it really about?
– how to solve it
– what it really means
– what are the emotions telling you… Read More
day 1: the lessons
– transforming conflicts
– why are we fighting
– feelings and emotions
– what is the fight about
– who started the conflict, who needs to stop?
– how do you met your needs
– conflicts @work
– conflict @home
– conflicts @family
– resistance: how to break through
– how to make a winning team
– how to connect with someone
– how d… Read More
day 4 en 5
I love to do it and again I saw many obstacles…. pfff.
But I will share one of the video’s and post it with a blog the coming week.
I can celebrate the progress I made
Being on stage, feeling more confident during and because of this program
Keeping in mind: working smarter not harder.
and trust that I can do that even when I am more visible and get more… Read More
3 take aways: how to solve conflicts and safe
– your relationship
without the need of cooperation from the other party
– do you need the other party to solve a conflict
– is it possible to solve the conflict with someone, without the other party participating in the proces?
– How do I solve feelings of powerless and insecurity
– what do you do when you don’t know what to do
– what is the key to freedom?
– who needs to start with peace?
– what is the difference between negotia… Read More
day 1: why
– it is a easy way to express myself (if I don’t doubt myself)
– I love to watch movies myself
– it’s fun
– I can reach a bigger audience
– building further for my academy
– be authentic and personal
– be the change
– sharing is caring
– be a leader and show it
– stretch myself
– talk directly
– I can re-use my blogs in a video
– I… Read More
what I get out of this assignment
– I was so happy I finished my book…. do I need to do another one?
at first I felt resistance, after that I feel more relaxed and loved the brainstorm
– I trust I can wright another book in a shorter time and deliver value, cutting it in peaces.
In the mean time, I cleaned my desk, focussed on a few things I really needed to do and… Read More
how to solve a conflict in 3 steps
7 steps to transform a conflict
how to manage your marriage
how to get harmony in your family
make a dream of your bullshitjob
at ease at peace
everything what you always wanted to know about a great relationship
everything you always wanted to know about authentic leadership
transform your life transform you… Read More
First of all thanks for the workshop. It is straight talk and that alone is very helpful.
– I’m on track
– I can keep it simple
– I can cut the great value into peaces making it once (low cost me and high value them)
– I can overdeliver without fear of anything.
I doubt because the main thing for me is to implement step by step. Knowing… Read More
In replay to Alma Thoen
Yeah ! Here you are. The chapters of the book! Well done!
Day 2 topics:
– real solutions
– you can solve the issue yourself
– the name of the game
– grow & explore
day 1: why
– for my children so they can read what their mother would say if they have conflicts with people or in their live
– sharing is caring
– authority / expert
– easy way to give away
– less time ‘consuming’
– can help more people
– opening doors to lectures/theatre/movie
– expressing myself, my creative self
– give more in a theatre way and add v… Read More
What I get and learned this week:
When I write things down I get out of my head and get clarity. It is easier than I thought. Even if I don’t know the answers. I will find out.
Then I see it is doable, I have enough and I feel confidence that anything is possible again. Taking leadership.
I celebrate while I’m on holiday, feeling at ease and at peace.
It’s good to sit… Read More
day 5: how to achieve the goals:
– plan it in my agenda
– promote it
– update the content
– work together with my team for the techn. details
– “use” my ambassadors
– build a team around the movie
– ask people how to publish a book abroad
– plan the podcasting
– have fun with everything
Day 4 – come up with at least 10 ideas for specific, clear, achievable goals and choose your main goal and possibly 1-2 sub goals;
– online masterclasses ( 1 x p.month)
– webinars (1 x p. wk for 3 month)
– Q&A (1 x p.month)
– publishing the english version of my book RESOLVED before the end of 2021
– ask for recommendation
– start podcasting about the book
… Read More
my commitment for becoming the expert in transforming conflicts into freedom, connection & love
– dare to shine
– share all what I have and specific be visible in video’s, movies.
– I posted in my last three blogs my “road” to be more visible. The fun and fears with it and shared some video’s anyway. Feels like moving to a next level I enjoy because it reson… Read More
What I want to be known for:
– never give up
– there is always a solution
– be the change
– leading example
– freedom to be
– contributing to peace, freedom, connection and love
I’m th… Read More
day 1: WHY
I am/want to become THE expert in transformative mediation & conflictresolution
– I want to scale my online business
– bigger impact in the world
– stop playing small
– I’m ment for more
– I feel it as an obligation to walk this path, in the right way (a calling)
– grow and develop myself
– reach for the stars
– I want to make movies with impact
– … Read More
Express my gratitude:
-in every session/program @the start, in between and in the end (ALREADY)
– no one is obliged to work with me, and I’m deep grateful for our partnership, the in depth conversations and all I learn.
– I can always give more and be in Balance with myself.
– I will give an extra Thank you after my program is finished
– I will give a extra Q&… Read More
becoming more personal
No worries about that actually, and in the mean time it is something I can do and show more.
I make a sequence of mails with my own story: how it all started, my doubts, my wins and losses.
started today with a mail to my list. being more vulnerable and tell my story. The little things.
day 2: overdeliver
– tips & inspiration
-free 1:1 coaching before and after the signature program
-postcards/happy birthday cards
-a warm welcome video before the program starts
-a warm thank you video after the program
-a video with the higlights from the training and participants as a memory for something extra-ordinary
-a … Read More
I love this week. Be more aware of being an iDeal cliënt too. It’s not difficult to Thank someone, to see, to acknowledge, to share, to refer. Good energy, good vibes.
I party and celebrate this weekend with friends!
I noticed that I’m an ideal client for a lot of providers, more than I thought. Talking about them, give their names to others. Sharing how happy I’m with their service and passion.
-my VA, gardener, hairdresser (wrote a blog about our relation and his passion, felt very good), my filmmaker, et… Read More
Very inspiring Claudia!
What I could do to be an iDeal cliënt:
My fb ads provider:
-trust the process
My branding partner:
-propose to work together and offer her work to my clients
My personal trainer
-write a referal
-wrote a referal on linked in
Be grateful and show it. It’s fun and gives good energy. T… Read More
What stops me to be an iDeal cliënt:
-don’t think about it.
– have the opinion that I’m not interesting for them
– hate/love relationship with soc media/ internet
– lack of gratitude (I’m going to change this from now on)
– fear of spending too much money, fear to loose my freedom
first thought is I’m nobody’s ideal client. I’m not ideal at all. Just an opinion.
second thought (after talking with my buddy) is I’m perfect and just ideal when I overcome all these thoughts of “help, don’t want to be visible on the internet, etc etc bla bla bla”
Put it right away in… Read More
first thing is a “honest THANK YOU from my heart”
and a virtual hug.
day 3: my 3 questions:
1. What is your biggest challenge in life in this moment (think about your relations in work or your family)
2. How would you feel if this is not in the way anymore
3. Are you willing to invest in yourself to solve this?
how to contact them:
1. just call
2. arrange a zoom call/meeting with the groups I trained
3. questionaire with googleforms
4. post on linked in in groups
5. whatsapp in the groups I trained
6. the online academy I run
7. partner with someone to do the work too, so we reach as many as possible
WHAT do YOU want to know? (day 1)
1. What occupies you most?
2. Where do you feel powerless, irritated or frustrated?
3. What did you do to solve the problem?
4. How would you feel if the problem is gone?
5. What would you like to be different in your life right now?
6. What do you want to achieve in your relationship?
7. How is that in your work or family?
8. Wh… Read More
– What did you get out of this week’s assignment?
That thinking about my ideal client gave me a total different view about what an ideal client is for me. It gives structure and clarity how to communicate and reach the… Read More
I commit to my ideal clients. I am aware that I already change my communication with them. I can’t help everybody and I don’t want to.
I offer my best product and if they want to work with me they get the best of me.
For less committed clients I have products that cost me no me-time and still I … Read More
WHO is my ideal client (qualities/behaviors(
1. Open minded
2. Wants to make a difference
3. wants to contribute to a better world
4. has courage
5. is willing to learn
6. is coachable
7. wants to move and lead
8. is committed
9. dares to be the change he/she wants to see
10. wants to be… Read More
Great to see! I love “they will make me a better person”. I totally agree with that.
And the part of the energy.
where attention goes, energy flows!
Why I want to work with ideal clients:
– my ideal clients see the bigger picture
– they want to contribute to freedom, connection and love
– they want to make a difference by taking the lead
– they have commitment
-… Read More
* difference between saving time and planning
* dare to be different
* chosing and stick with it
* almost to the finish of my Translated book
* beautiful conversations with clients, 5 new ones this week
* still had time:)
* improved and worked on my LinkedIn profile
* working on my plan for the theater
* shared my new ideas with clients. Love the… Read More
By being aware of the quadrant and what I want more of in my life, it happens. In my conversations with clients and other people. Creating a team and atrack what I want. Scary but awesome.
Day 3 Question:
My book Opgelost! is translated in English. I’m proud of. Transforming conflicts into freedom, connection and love.
How do I publish it? Where? What would be a good marketing strategie to get it launched?
I realize that underneath this is a fear of success/greatness. But playing small doesn’t serve me anymore.
So asking is a step to be more vi… Read More
put that plan into action:
more difficult then I thought this will be to stick to my own agreement. I don’t like to be put in a box. Even if I created it myself.
I make a plan, then I change it, because something else is better at that moment.
In the mean time I can be proud of the sense of awareness and the steps I ‘m taking. F.i. working on my linked in account… Read More
every Tuesday: 9-12 am
every day: 5 – 5.15 pm – create and set up to win the next day.
challenge is to do it different in stead of trying to do something that didn’t work before. Need to build another muscle:)
Thanks Machiel en Nisandeh, I needed to hear this.
new: getting on stage/ make movies / make a plan and build a team
more: listen to my heart which is my core business
less: online & soc. media
stop: safe all kind of notes/interesting stuff that I will never use – stop safing start creating:)
I recognize all of it. You are not alone! You can do this and together we rock!
What to stop doing:
1. do all things by myself
2. surfing on the internet
3. get distracted by nonsense
4. procrastination of things that need to be done
5. do all things at the same time
6. buy trainings and courses I don’t need
7. everything is more important then myself
8. stop doubting myself and what I stand for
9. stop playing small
my commitment: stop pr… Read More
In replay to Chiquita Welmerink
keep cleaning my desk, my computer, my stuff, stop scrolling, start engaging.
set a timing for it.
What to do less?
2. copywriting to avoid
3. my own social media
4. wasting time on soc media /scrolling
6. technical stuff
7. creating too many different things
8. overthinking everything
9. buying new courses/trainings
10. collecting things/ideas/notes
13. be visible on linked in
My commitment: make the phonecalles, be visible on linked in, make movies
What to do more of:
2. be visible
3. make movies-youtube
4. post on soc media
5. create another client magnet
6. repost my blogs
7. share my authenticity & gifts
8. dare to be different
9. have fun & be the change
10. make 5 phonecalls a week with familie/friends/clients
11. make another theatercollege/play
12. make a real movi… Read More
new tasks this week:
1. find out how to publish my book international
2. set a goal to publish
3. find out how to market the book
4. get the translation done
5. start the podcast as a way to promote it
6. finish the online training
7. market the online training, make a plan and work it out
8. get a marketing stagaire
9. work out the plan for schools to train stude… Read More
What did I get out of this week’s assignment?
That I already automate a lot of things I can be proud odd
How am I going to celebrate my completion of the third WOMB week?
Be in spain with my love and take it easy.
What did I learn from doing this week’s process?
there is a lot to automate, but one step at the time will make the difference.
I choose to work… Read More
what automation will I use?
1. google recommendation
2. whats app for business
3. fiverr maybe
4. lot of the other things I already have implemented.
I take a look at these.
what to automate?
2. online masterclasses
5. tasks to do what I can delegate too
6. whatsapp for business
7. finance organizing payments and taxes
9. marketing calendar
10. blog calendar
Why to automate
2. making emails once
3. i don’t have to reinvent the wheel
4. make live and work more simple
5. have a strategy that I can delegate
6. decrease frustration
7. saving money
8. feels like teamwork
10. freedom to create
what task: re-organizing my blogposts
why: lots of content to re-use
how: organize them in categories
when: next week
total time involved: 1-4 weeks
I’m happy with this assignment. It ‘forces’ me to think about it, to make a decision, dare to ask some-one, and delegate it.
I understand I can do this with lots of tasks.
how to delegate?
1. make it small
2. share my dropboxfolder
4. make a planning
5. google docs
who to delegate:
3. student marketing
5. ask old students/community
6. ask via linked in
7. ask students from university in exchange for a scholarship
8. offer internship
9. ask professional copywriter
10. ask carlo
who to delegate to is difficult, I will ask…
What to delegate: purpose is impact and freedom
1. rewrite my blogs
2. undertitling video’s
3. publish english version of my book on amazon
4. plan marketing and soc media post
5. admin stuff
6. planning podcasts
7. planning articles in magazines
8. send podcasts for birthdays etc to clients
9. building a community round my online trainings
10. creating an autom… Read More
1. save time
2. more fun and relaxation
3. together everybody achieves more
4. more focus
5. decrease frustration
6. more efficiency
7. more clarity
8. more impact
9. more freedom
10. better health and wealth
The important ones: impact and freedom
I liked the assignment, to asks questions and find out that I need to decide what will give me space and clarity on my path.
I commit to myself that I will make it simple, make a list and do one little task a day.
And to really clean my desk and stop saving everything.
The Idea Generator helps me with other things like promoting my book. learned a lot from others.
I cele… Read More
Sorry I was sick. Couldn’t do anything. Catching up now.
New ideas to get the things done:
1. make a list
2. do one thing of the list
3. buy a paper shredder
4. “make my bed” in the morning, so one task is done perfectly and I can start the day feeling good
5. put on the music
6. be more focussed in chosing/attracting clients
7. don’t have to help everyone
8. have… Read More
In replay to Gerdy Heek
Very good suggestion. Thanks!
well done! keep going!
some new ideas:
1. get up earlier
2. start fresh and energetic
3. put myself first, healthy
4. set up to win in the evening
5. think big, act small
6. do one thing at a time
7. finish it and after that the next thing
8. clear my mind
9. i don’t have to know it now
10. trust the universe
day 2: struggle finishing “old stuff”, admin
hire someone to organize,
hire a coach to keep me accountable,
share it with my buddies,
terminate memberships professional associations,
focus on 1 thing in my business,
make that a success,
trusting that I will not be bored
In replay to Manny Moerman
My biggest struggle is to finish admin things. It’s old stuff, I rather like the new things coming on my path. But I see it’s also a big excuse to play small.
1. CTC (cut the crap),
2. do it anyway,
3. plan time for it, everyday a bit,
4. set a timer,
5. have fun, put on the music,
6. get help, ask for help,
7. get remarkable,
8. put off the phone,
… Read More
1. I am an amazing changemaker
2. In my business, I am a lousy person in admin things
3. I want to become known as THE authority in transforming conflicts into freedom, connection and love
4. The best thing about my business is my program: TOPopleiding transformative conflictresolution (mediaton & lifecoaching)
5. The one thing I definitely need to change about my busi… Read More
1. how to work smarter, not harder
2. online presence
3. time management
WHERE I AM TODAY
owner of WEL-COM, an institute of transformative conflictresolution (mediaton & lifecoaching) for more then 20 years now.
author of “Opgelost!”
my business took me to freedom & fulfillment and also the other way around. I knew I had to start this business, the moment I understood that conflicts can be transformed into freedom, connection and l… Read More
Hi! My name is Chiquita Welmerink. I’m an entrepreneur for over 20 years. I am founder of an unique method of transformative conflictresolution, where you are independent of other people or circumstances to solve conflicts by yourself. When you transform conflicts in the source, you heal, you feel free, understood and connected again. I call it love.
1. Transforming the … Read More