WOOHOO – You Made It!
You’ve worked hard, stayed in line, and now it’s time to complete, acknowledge and celebrate this journey we walked together in the last 25 weeks.
I’m sure there were times when you got bored, lost focus, and maybe even felt like quitting.
But you didn’t quit. You are still here… just before the finish line.
It took willpower, patience, discipline, and focus.
You should be so very proud of yourself.
This last week, the daily assignments will be a little different.
I hope you’d enjoy them, and do them fully, to make sure you are complete with this year’s WOMB program, and ready for the next phase of your business and life.
Let’s start with your MINDSET…
Finishing something that you have set out to do is extremely satisfying and enjoyable. It becomes a source of confidence you can build on for your next goals and projects.
Anytime you finish anything, you are building a habit.
One of the most important lessons I learned in my life and I hope you got it too – is that completing things builds habits in your lives, that larger success cannot come without smaller wins.
It is important that you celebrate the wins along the way (that’s why we insisted so much on those Friday celebrations).
The more small wins you celebrate, the more determined you are to achieve the goal.
Set your GOAL for this week…
Here’s a great goal for you:
I am going to complete, acknowledge and celebrate WOMB.
How’s that for a 5-day challenge?
Choose the STRATEGY you will use…
Here is the 4-step process you could follow in order to achieve that goal:
- Identify what you appreciate, love and admire about yourself;
- Identify what you appreciate about the other participants;
- List ALL the insights, lessons, habits and understandings you’ve gained as a result of the program;
- Celebrate your completion of the program;
PLAN your actions in your agenda…
Your next step is to physically plan this process in your agenda.
Remember – the whole purpose of the Working ON Your Business (WOMB) program is to get you in the habit of investing EVERY DAY 10-15 minutes working ON your business…
So, my suggestion, do NOT do all the exercises in one batch – but stick to the “schedule” I recommend… It will build the right habit, that would serve you for the rest of your business life.
Plan to invest 10-15 minutes EVERY DAY in the coming 5 days to follow the process above.
Now it’s time to IMPLEMENT…
Take 10-15 minutes, right now, and…
- Day 1 – Make a list of all the things you appreciate, love and admire about yourself.
It can be anything at all – both personal and business-wise.
Post your list in the comment box.
- Day 2 – Go over what other participants in the program posted and respond to their list with the things you appreciate about them from the way you perceived them over these 25 weeks.
- Day 3 – This is your last chance to ask me any question – for me to answer on Thursday (December 8) in the Hot Seat session.
Post your questions in the Q&A page.
- Day 4 – Make a list of all your insights, lessons, habits and understandings you’ve gained from your participation in the WOMB (from the assignments, the Q&As, the workshops, your buddies, other participants…)
Take your time yo make a full “inventory” and share your list in the comment box.
- Day 5 – In the celebration page (Friday) share the lessons you’re going to keep implementing in your life, who you’ve become and how are you going to celebrate the completion of the program.
My commitment to you…
- I’m looking forward to read your process and ideas below;
- I will be there for you in the Thursday Hot Seat session to support you with any question, challenge or setback you encounter;
- I’m looking forward to celebrate your completion of the program on Friday.
Live fully, stay awesome,