Getting ready for 2023
As the Working ON My Business program is getting closer to its end, as well as 2022 – it’s time to begin shifting your focus from the past and the present (which we focused on in the last 22 weeks)… to the near future… Year 2023.
This week, we’re going to focus on coming up with NEW ideas to experiment with during the first months of 2023.
A quick reminder
To stay in the program, we expect you to participate fully in the program for the coming three weeks
No stories. No excuses.
There are 3 more assignment weeks
You’ll have to do them ALL. FULLY!
There is one last Hot Seat session:
- December 8 – at 8pm
Make sure you are present.
Make sure you are asking a question.
There are 2 more bonus workshops:
- My Resilience Blueprint – November 24 – THIS WEEK – at 8pm
- Level Up My Business – December 22 – at 8pm
You do NOT have to join any of these… these workshops are OPTIONAL.
Assuming you’re committed to complete the program till the end…
Let’s start with your MINDSET…
Your business either grows… or dies.
Best way to grow
Most entrepreneurs are naturally good in coming up with new ideas… and experimenting…
But (too) often… they get comfortable with what works, and what ‘kinda’ works, that they stop coming up with new ideas, new experiments, new approaches…
And in a world that is constantly changing in a breakneck speed – it means – that if your business doesn’t grow… it’s going to die… often sooner than later.
Set your GOAL for this week…
Here’s a great goal for you:
I am going to start experimenting with something(s) NEW.
How’s that for a 5-day challenge?
Choose the STRATEGY you will use…
Here is the 5-step process you could follow in order to achieve that goal:
- Come up with NEW ideas for products/services you might want to create and offer in 2023;
- Come up with NEW ideas for marketing tactics/strategies you might want to implement in 2023;
- Pick up ONE NEW product/service to create and offer in 2023;
- Pick up ONE NEW marketing tactic/strategy to implement in 2023;
- Make a strategic plan how you’re going to develop & implement these product/service AND marketing strategy/tactic in 2023.
PLAN your actions in your agenda…
Your next step is to physically plan this process in your agenda.
Remember – the whole purpose of the Working ON Your Business (WOMB) program is to get you in the habit of investing EVERY DAY 10-15 minutes working ON your business…
So, my suggestion, do NOT do all the exercises in one batch – but stick to the “schedule” I recommend… It will build the right habit, that would serve you for the rest of your business life.
Plan to invest 10-15 minutes EVERY DAY in the coming 5 days to follow the process above.
Now it’s time to IMPLEMENT…
Take 10-15 minutes, right now, and…
- Day 1 – Use the Idea Generator to come up with at least 10 NEW product/services you might want to create and offer in 2023.
Post your list in the comment box.
- Day 2 – Use the Idea Generator to come up with at least 10 NEW marketing strategies/tactics you might want to use in 2023.
Post your list in the comment box.
- Day 3 – Pick up ONE NEW product/service you’re going to try out in 2023.
Please share your NEW product/service idea in the comment box.
- Day 4 – Pick up ONE NEW marketing strategy/tactic you’re going to try out in 2023.
Please share your NEW marketing strategy/tactic idea in the comment box.
- Day 5 – Come up with a strategic plan how AND when you’re going to develop & implement these product/service AND marketing strategy/tactic in 2023.
I usually give myself a trial period of 6-12 months, set up goals I’m trying to achieve and dedicate the necessary resources for it.
Please share your plan and commitment in the comment box.
My commitment to you…
- I’m looking forward to read your process and ideas below;
- I will be there for you in the Wednesday Q&A to support you with any question, challenge or setback you encounter;
- I’m looking forward to celebrate your progress and results on Friday.
Live fully, stay awesome,