Are you excited?
I know I am.
I am looking forward to have you in The BREAKTHROUGH workshop on January 13 and in order to make sure you get the maximum out of our 4 hours together… you better come prepared…
How to prepare?
In order to make sure I can give you everything you need to know in this 4-hour workshop, you will need to complete the following preparation assignment.
This is a mandatory requirement, and if you won’t complete it BEFORE the workshop, unfortunately – you will NOT be able to participate.
So, please, take it seriously.
- Let me know in the comment box below – one important goal you want to achieve in 2023.
(e.g. write a book, get your weight to xx kg, improve your health, run a marathon, improve your relationship with xx, have an income of xx euros…)
This should be a goal that will require you to break through something in order to make it happen (e.g. fears, resistance, sabotaging habits, negative beliefs…)
- Let me know in the comment box below – why haven’t you achieved it so far.
Please be honest, get detailed.
Don’t just stay on the surface (e.g. lack of motivation, lack of knowledge, procrastination, etc…)
Really explore the reason(s) and excuse(s).
- Let me know in the comment box below – what is different this time?
Why are you committed to do whatever it takes to achieve that goal this year?
Again – be honest and detailed. Don’t stay on the surface.
Come up with a compelling why – which inspires and motivates you.
- Let me know in the comment box below everything that might still stop you from achieving this goal in 2023…
- For each one of the points you wrote in the last question – come up with a plan – what will you do to keep staying in line.
Share those plans in the comment box.
- Let me know in the comment box below – how are you going to celebrate it – when you’ve achieved this goal?
Make it big. Make it important. Make sure you’re actually going to do it.
- Make a list of 3 life lessons you learned in your life (e.g. ‘Money will never solve your real problems’, ‘You can’t please everyone’, ‘Your comfort zone is your enemy’…) and create 3 gifts using those life lessons.
For example write each lessons on a pebble, or on a tree bark, or on a beautiful card…)
Then… pack each gift nicely with care and love.
Do NOT put your name, phone number or any way for someone to know who is this gift from.
Bring with you to the workshop
- A printout of your preparation assignment.
You will need it to work out your strategic breakthrough plan.
- 25-30 business cards with a space to write in the back.
Without those you won’t be able to participate in part of the workshop.
If you don’t have “official” business cards, then create small paper cards with your full name, phone number and email address on one side, and the other side leave empty.
- The 3 packed gifts (your life lessons).
Do NOT forget them… you won’t be able to participate in a part of the workshop without them.
To complete this assignment you should reserve a couple of hours – so don’t postpone doing it to the last minute.
Make sure to post your answers to questions 1 to 6 in the comment box at the bottom of this page by midnight on Wednesday, January 11th.
If not, you will NOT be able to participate in the workshop.
So don’t procrastinate… start today!
Make sure you bring EVERYTHING in the “to bring” list above to the workshop on Friday, January 13th.
Without them you won’t be able to participate in essential parts of the workshop..
I’m very excited and looking forward to meeting you in the workshop.
Live fully, stay awesome,